Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hood Steals Emergency Fire Extinguisher... No Fire Reported



[James] Well, my brother called it. He told me that the first thing that would be stolen from our house was the emergency fire extinguisher that I keep on the roll cage of my Jeep. It is strapped in, but not locked in place. This morning I woke up to realize that there must have been a terrible fire that required the use of my fire extinguisher. I am so glad that I was able to assist somebody in this desperate time of need. The fire extinguisher meant little to me, and if anything was of mostly pure aesthetic value. Many off roading vehicles keep a fire extinguisher to put out engine fires.

I know that no one would just steal something like this for fun or for the mere fact that they could... right? I wish now that I could place 100 fire extinguishers on the sidewalk next to my jeep with a free sign. Because apparently there is a great need for them. hmm....

No comments: